Approx. Rs 1,875 / 20LGet Latest Price
We manufacture and supply fine Exterior Wall Primers in its varied specifications. We provide water resistant Exterior Wall Primers to our customers and it remains same for long time. The Exterior Wall Primers can be used to patch up cracks, holes, etc. We deliver the Exterior Wall Primers in safe and tight packaging to ensure its proper delivery at customers end.
- Water resistant
- Excellent filling property
- Ensures that finish coat is durable & high in quality
- Weather proof
- Alkaline resistant
- Good adhesion to interior masonry surfaces for both new & old cement surfaces
- Superior filling property
- Results in exceptional quality and durable finish coat
How To Apply
- New masonry surfaces have to be completely dry
- For Old surfaces, Make sure the surface is smooth and free from loose or powdery particles by scraping.
- Apply a coat after thinning with water
- Fill up minor cracks and defects with Walfit – Wall putty after the first coat
- Allow to dry completely, and then rub with emery paper to smoothen the surface
- Apply final coat of primer on the putty’s surface
- Let the primer surface dry in 15 minutes
- Recoat after 2 to 4 hours
- The approximate covering capacity is 100 to 125 sq.ft per Lit. per coat
- It depends on surface condition / preparation and porosity of the surface.
- Available in presentations of 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit & 1Lit plastic containers
- Plastered walls