Approx. Rs 18 / 1kgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 1kg|
|Raw Material||Ultra fine minerals|
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
Approx. Rs 105 / KilogramGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Usage/Application||plaster, wood, gypsum, POP, asbestos, etc.|
|Grade Standard||Walfit Grade|
|Packaging Size||1 kg|
|Quantity Per Pack||1 kg|
Approx. Rs 20 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Size||40 kg, 10 kg , 1 kg|
Approx. Rs 7.40 / NumberGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||3000 Number|
|Material||230 x 110 x 70mm|
|Size||9 In. X 4 In. X 3 In.|
|Product Type||Fly Ash bricks|
|For Use In||Side Walls|
|Resistance Durability||Water Resistant, Heat Resistant, Fire Resistant|
|Features||High Strength,Eco friendly,Faster Construction,Cost effective,Less Wastage.|
FaLG BRICKS SPECIFICATION
We would like to introduce ourselves as manufacturers and suppliers of FLY ASH BRICKS using FAL G technology. We have our production unit near Kalpakkam on Sadras Main Road - Thirukkalukundram Road.
Our company is promoted by young, energetic civil engineering professionals with a vision to build reputation brick by brick. In our maiden venture as Civil Contractors, M/s.Muthulakshmi Construction, Chennai- 600117 is in the construction industry for the last 15 years and having handled several projects with various Companies/Architects and Builders of repute, have decided to go in for the product of the future,which is the”FLY ASH BRICKS” in joining hands with a Chemical Engineer having versatile experience in Chemical and Production Engineering for more than 20 years. This blend of Civil, Chemical & Production Engineering has chosen the right blend of the future product, “FLY ASH BRICKS’ as our new diversified venture. Our vision to build reputation brick by brick coincides with the decision to manufacture quality Fly Ash Bricks which is most appropriate at this juncture.
Advantages Of Fly Ash Bricks
- Environment Friendly - Long Lifespan
- High Strength - Moisture Resistance
- Thermal Insulation - Reduce Construction Cost
* Due to mechanical process a dimension are accurate and saves a lot in cement mortar and labour.
* All the six sides are even,due to which both the inner & outer sides of the wall will be neat and aesthetically looking good.
* The addition of lime helps in reduction of room temperature.
* As the appearance and strength is on par with table moulded / wirecut bricks,flyash bricks is highly cost effective and economical.
* For every 100 C.ft of Brick Work only 1325 nos of fly ash bricks are used as against 1550 nos of conventional bricks, thereby saving a lot of cement mortar and manpower.
* Very low thermal conductivity, thereby considerable reduction in the room temperature.
Dimensions: 230 x 110 x 70mm - Tollerance + or - 2mm
Compressive Strength : 6 to 10 N/mm2
Water absorption : 6-12%
Approx. Rs 80 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||450 Piece|
|Size||24 In. x 8 In. x 8 In.|
|Brick Type||Light Weight|
|For Use In||Side Walls|
|Product Type||Building Material|
Explore More Products